Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beerkircher Family....

I first met Dane and his dog Kolby last summer, this year Dane is two, really fast and so fun! He also has a new baby sister Kendal... we had a fun afternoon at Gov Dodge and even found a baby snapping turtle!


Dane has the best faces....


My favorite!


I did the same thing the first time I shot here... you have to know what's in the barn!



This is the shot I didn't think I got.... whew... did I mention Dane was fast?!?!


But wow when he slowed down he was so sweet!



The baby snapping turtle we met



My favorite Kendal face


One lucky dog!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a gift, Dawn! :) - xoxo Kiki

Post a Comment

~ It amazes me how we are always surrounded by so many beautiful things... on the simplest of days and in the most ordinary places ~






 
© Venden Photography
CoffeeShop Designs