Thursday, September 29, 2011

Braedan {Class of 2012}

I squeezed Braedan in before the wild weather on Sunday afternoon... I am ready for summer to come back!


The first photo is always one of my favorites...I just realized this was before I asked him to take the cell phone out of his pocket :-)



I was so happy to get my favorite fall grass in a shot "caterpillars on a stick"
 {not the scientific name...feel free to correct me on this}



This is my favorite... and I don't know why because clearly I was a little too far to the left... but it worked







Sorry ... not your best shot of the day but I couldn't help but notice the 'cross road' that resulted from my camera crop... how poetic for your senior year!


The last photo always makes it into my favorites... then I wonder what if I took just one more...

Good luck Braedan!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ It amazes me how we are always surrounded by so many beautiful things... on the simplest of days and in the most ordinary places ~






 
© Venden Photography
CoffeeShop Designs