Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tribute.....


Love dogs....
  loved Daisy she was an incredible dog, her family gave her a life all dogs dream of 
and 
she will be greatly missed !




Now a little "secret" about this shot......




A dear friend lost Daisy recently and photos comfort me so I found a shot of Daisy I took a couple of years ago .... not a great shot but I had a vision of what it could look like if I was smart enough to pull it off... YIKES!





 I grabbed my Scott Kelby CS5 book and a pad of post its and headed to Photoshop...... 

A few hours, a pretty serious tail reconstruction and several layers later......


 I had this... pretty good


A little before and after... action by Rita ~  Coffee Shop Blog   extremely talented and ridiculously generous person.





Well the more I looked at the image the more it appeared Daisy had been photoshopped... back to the book. However, my patience for learning new things was running out.

 So I consulted the {also} extremely talented Jen ~ photographybyjen {my cousin ~ proudly related}


       Jen sent me some great tips ...  and it appears Daisy came over for some studio shots.





Great dog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ It amazes me how we are always surrounded by so many beautiful things... on the simplest of days and in the most ordinary places ~






 
© Venden Photography
CoffeeShop Designs