Sunday, June 10, 2012

It all started with a chair.....

We met Tim and Karen several years ago when they purchased a piece of land in Ridgeway referred to as the Three Oaks. My husband had spent years hunting this land in trade for clearing the trails and doing general upkeep on the land, we were so happy when they offered to keep the hunting agreement. I have taken so many photographs over the years of the oaks and was flattered that Tim asked me to help document the building of a very unique home on the property this year.  I'm going to include a couple of links at the end of the post because Tim has the gift of writing and I do not...



One morning in the spring of 2009 we were on the property and this chair struck me as both beautiful and haunting, Tim's chair.




I was not surprised to find out this past fall that the house would be located to the left of this oak grove as the view is beautiful.



Foundation was dug and poured last fall








The home was manufactured in California and brought to the oaks by www.bluhomes.com











The home is constructed on a steel frame and unfolded on the foundation 




 The iconic chair was there, in a different spot each time I visited ...











 As I mentioned above these are links blogs Tim  has written regarding the purchasing of this land and building the home he chose.

http://www.valleyadvocate.com/blogs/home.cfm?aid=13775









0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ It amazes me how we are always surrounded by so many beautiful things... on the simplest of days and in the most ordinary places ~






 
© Venden Photography
CoffeeShop Designs